a slightly offensive, step-by-step guide on how to get noticed on this website:
1. be a skinny female (+10 points for white)
2. dye your hair a bright neon shade (+10 points for ombre, +10 points for short fringe, +10 points for changing the colour every two weeks)
3. get at least one facial piercing (+10 points per additional piercing, +10 points for ear gauges)
4. dress up in eclectic, ‘vintage’ outfits (+10 points for non-prescription glasses or sunglasses, +10 points for lingerie, +10 points for listing every piece of clothing you’re wearing and where it was purchased)
5. put on makeup (+10 points for dark lipstick, +20 points for winged eyeliner)
6. take bedroom selfies (+10 points for gifs, +10 points for not smiling, +10 points for not looking into the camera, +100 points if there is a cat in the picture somewhere)
7. add cutesy captions to each photo (+10 points for hipster song lyrics, +10 points for anything that manages to be both cutesy and self-deprecating)
is there Starbucks in hell?
Starbucks is hell
get to know me meme: [1/15] tv shows → the west wing
"I serve at the pleasure of the President"
IM DOING ALL THIS ON A PHONE LMAO, BRING IT
you should only reply in eminem quotes. that was pretty awesome.
The Absence - I, Deceiver
So I know I haven’t been posting many different bands (or nothing at all in the case of recently), but this Absence song is a must. It is rare for any metal band to have such a firm grasp on what their musical vision is on their first album but From Your Grave to me seems like The Absence accomplished exactly what they had set out to do.
TL;DR Straight up thrash, mix in a little extreme, and play it loud!